17 February, 2012

Redefine


goofy smile there...


Dress - Topshop
Boots - Dr. Marten's
Jewellery & Bag - Vintage



Heeey finally some different shoes! Love these doc's, i'm a huge fan of burgandy and these are so comfy! I love pairing this bag with them, I think they go so well together. I got this beauty from Turkey a couple of years back on a market, and although it's pretty broken (i've worn it too much) it's still my favourite bag... I think it gives a whole new look to any outfit, especially when it's paired with plain/simple pieces like this t-shirt dress from Topshop.

I'm really not a huge fan of Topshop, but I really like the style of this dress. I occasionally find the odd thing I like, but most of the time I look at a garment and wish there was something different about it! Plus I literally never wear grey so this is a nice change!

Have a nice day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment