26 March, 2012

IF NOT N☮W WHEN?

Shorts, Belt, Beanie, Jewellery - Vintage
Tee - Incubus band shirt
Creepers - Underground
Incubus are one of my favourite bands... If you haven't listened to them then you should because they are amazing! Unfortunately I was not the one who got this tee, it was my sister in Manchester :(. I would absolutely love to see them, more than anyone I think. Brandon is just. Ahhhh. If you don't like music at least type Brandon Boyd into google. You will be blown away. Hahaaha so cheesy. But yer I'll shut up now this is meant to be a fashion blog.

Just a simple outfit, the print on this tee is silvery so I wanted to match my sparkly silver socks with it! I love intricate details, even if people don't notice them, I have, and it makes me feel like a simple outfit has more going on. 

Just letting you know I am off to Miami tomorrow until Thursday! Sooo I might not be able to post depending on whether I can get internet or not. So I am sorry in advance if I can't. I will make up for it when I get back :). Hope everyone has had a good weekend <3


19 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous hair, lady. Just started following your blog! Love it already.

    xoxo - http://cachecloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful as always

    xo

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I actually love everything you wear! Can I just be you? ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ahh that is so sweet! thank you <3

      Delete
  4. can i have your wardrobe please?
    http://georgiahollyedwards.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is amazing! I love it! I follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so freaking cool! Also where you live is beautiful! Have a great time in Miami :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you so much :). yes it is so beautiful! xxx

      Delete
  7. You look totally AMAZING!! Looove this look!!

    PS. We’ve an Emerging Thoughts Giveaway! Check it out, if you'd like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,
    totally in love with this outfit + location!! :)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style ! wonderful outfit !

    Kisses
    Mirel

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have the most gorgeous hair in the world ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit and hair. And Incubus are amazing - the drummer is awesome.
    Great style and blog - definite follow :)
    H x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete