07 May, 2012

W▲SHED ☯U✝


Shorts - Free People
Top -  Vintage DIY
Creepers - Underground
Bangle - Island Company
Belt, Jewellery - Vintage, DIY, Markets

This is pretty much my favourite outfit at the moment, it has been sooo hot here so I have had to wear as little as possible ha. This top has been through 3 stages, first of all it was a t-shirt I bought from a vintage shop, I then cut it into a crop top, and then recently cut the sleeves off because it is waaay too hot to wear t-shirts here! I love it, and I like how you can see my favourite bralet from Free People too. 

These shorts are amaaaazing, I actually bought them here as a shop here stocks Free People, I was super happy when they had my size, seriouslyyyy you should buy them, they go with everything and are like the best fit ever. Also, I cannot stop wearing this new bralet I bought from there, it is the comfiest thing ever!

You probably already know how awesome free people is, but look at they're new lookbook. I am in love.

Photos from Free People

Also, the name of this post is due to a band called Washed Out. I have just remembered how awesome they are, it had been a while since I listened to them. This is one of my favourites of theirs, have a listen!

7 comments:

  1. Love this look!That top is so perfect and super fantastic shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing!
    I just wanted to tell you that the Washed Out song is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! good im glad you like it :) <3

      Delete
  3. this outfit is amazing, defo following <3

    ReplyDelete