11 September, 2012

JANELLE VINTAGE GOODIES



I found Janelle on eBay whilst trying to find a chiffon kimono, and man am I glad I did. I honestly believe they have some of the best, most wearable vintage I have ever seen on the internet, and they never fail to please me with whatever they put up for auction next. 
The majority of the items start at the same reasonable price of £9.35/$14.96 so you never know when you might grab a bargain! I also love how they style all of the pieces, the JC's, UNIF and vintage platform shoesies finish off the looks perfectly. This styling has definitely made me want the UNIF Hellbounds even more so!
You will see me styling the floral chiffon high-low dress/kimono soon that is pictured above! It is AMAZING :)
Sooo spread the word, because this Ebay shop is perfect. Seriously how do they find this stuff?!

6 comments:

  1. This post is amazing! I want to buy everything! *w*

    GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY on my blog!!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing items, thank you for sharing this shop :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goth thank you times 100000!!! Fantastic find!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. bizarrely most of these things look like clothing similar to what I have in my wardrobe already but never really wear, but all of this styled together looks so much better than mine. Want it all. Cat tshirt especially. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the HELL. This is so fokin good. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT FINDING GOOD CLOTHING???? <3

    ReplyDelete